Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bag or Clutch?



This is assignment five for 52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion  This week I'm asking you to answer some questions, if you please.  What kind of a purse or bag do you carry?   Do you carry a bag or clutch at all ?  If you do, what do your prefer?  Do you carry a large bag some of the time and maybe a smaller bag at other times depending on where you are going or what you are doing?
Do you like a lot of inside pockets with snaps or zippers or velcro?


Do you carry a smaller clutch or zip purse in a larger bag?   What are your favorite types of bags?  Do you like leather or cloth?


Thank you for taking the time to answer one or all of these questions, your comments are like gold and I always  look forward to reading them.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Donna! A few months ago, I'd have said that I prefer carrying a purse, but lately I've been getting into clutches. When I do carry one, I tend to favor bigger purses over smaller ones, and it's great if there's at least two pockets in it - one for the smaller things (like chapstick, a pen, etc.) and one for my cell phone. It's great if at least one pocket is zippered, but it doesn't have to be. I like zippers over snaps and buttons.

    Lately though, if I'm going out to run a few quick errands, I'll just take a clutch or wristlet with a handle. I don't have a traditional wallet, so the smaller wristlet holds all my cards and my cell. The larger one holds a little more, and is great for lunches with friends, or if I'm wearing something a little dressier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say, I always carry the same purse--a black, long-strap for diagonal-over-the-shoulder wearing, with lots of compartments for different things. I think your designs are very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brandi and Susan, purses and bags are such a versatile accessory. For some reason in the summer I tend to use a bag probably because I pack water to drink and summer essentials, but during the cooler months I like to travel lighter so I use a clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For work, it's a very formal black Oroton handbag. On my days at home with the boys I carry this one to the store http://www.bsirius.com/printed-range/8-bird-cage-light/ because I can carry it over the shoulder. I'm also a huge fan of Louenhide bags and have a red Poppet. I'm completely in love with your pink one at the bottom... I would use that in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment