Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goals?


Week 4's assignment for52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion is to write about a lofty goal that I have. Wow, a lofty goal...hmm I guess I have different types of goals.   Small goals I can handle, they materialize faster therefore I can see the end result faster and set back and enjoy what I have accomplished. But lofty goals, they're tough, .since I have a hard time seeing the end result in my mind.. If I could picture that end result it would be so much easier.

Any way to make a long story short my goals are ,  (1) to be able to support myself from my little business RosieMaye.  (2) I would love to be able to create my own patterns. I so envy anyone that can do this. That really would be a dream come true.  (3) I would like to really boost sales in my etsy shop to 100 before the end of the year. I have also decided that I will write down all of my goals and post them around the house so that I am constantly reading,  focusing and reinforcing them in my mind. What do you do to keep your goals fresh and in focus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment