Thursday, January 6, 2011

Keyka Lou Sponsor

I wrote this post  last year, about one of my favorite pattern designers and I'm delighted that she is now sponsoring this blog. I've made a lot of bags and purses using Keyka Lou Patterns and know that when I purchase a pattern I won't be disappointed.
Zip Clutch

 Sweet Heart Shopper 

Passport Sleeve

Something that can really get me excited is a good pattern.  I'm always on the lookout for something with a
new twist.  I especially like a pattern that's easy to follow.  The instructions to a pattern is definitely the  most
important part.
Easy Envelope Clutch

 I've found Keyka Lou Patterns to be very easy to use and. I highly recommend them to
beginners and anyone wanting to create a cute bag or gift in a short time.  Her pdf patterns are quickly delivered to your inbox, no waiting.
Grocery Tote Bag

 You can find her  patterns by scrolling down the right side
 of this page and  clicking on the link..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment