Thursday, April 21, 2011

When Words Hurt

No pictures, I really can't think of an image  that would  express how I feel.

 I know I can't be the only person that has ever been verbally attacked online, but this is the first time it's ever happened to me. Soon I will let it go and not let it gnaw at me.

 I think what bothers me the most is that when you attack someone whether online, in person, over the phone you create such a void that anything valuable or constructive  that could have come out of it is lost. My  writing about this is certainly not for any reason other than to say please think before you speak .  Words do hurt, so  be kind.  If you think or feel I or someone else has wronged you then talk. Don't attack.  I don't think I need to go on.

I'm glad I posted this , it really did make me feel better. Have a great day and remember if this ever happens to you, it really is about them not you.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you. This has happened to me.. and u are right.. it's all their problem, not yours. Don't take it personal.... and choose to surround yourself w/ppl that love and support you. DOn't give haters any of your time or attention. Fight for your happiness. xo love and hugs xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment