Monday, October 11, 2010

Working From Home


I thought it would work out so nicely.  I thought I would have time  for everything . I've always
wanted to have  a home based business.  It seemed like the perfect set up.


  Managing the house and all the other little things that life includes, in between sewing and making.  I thought it would just flow into something so perfect,  Well try as I do,  it's just not that simple.    
.

Balance is the golden word.  In order for me to work from home, I must find it. I do try, but seem to fall short many times.  You might remember this  post about goals I set  for my  little business. earlier in the year,  I don't think its going to happen.


  Running a home business requires a lot of time and energy.  You have to be pro-active if you want to succeed..  I'm not disappointed..  Failing at something is something I do learn from.  It makes things  crystal clear..  


Failing isn't the end of something,  its just one more step you have to take to reach your goals. At least thats the way I'm going to look at it.  I still enjoy working from home , but my family and home will always come first. 


 Striking that golden balance will be my goal from now on .  Maybe if I get that down everything else will start to fall into place.   How do you manage your balancing act?   Or do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment